Le Coq Sportif: Atelier du coq

I had the pleasure of being invited to Le Coq Sportif's latest  Australian concept store- a customisation set up nestled in the gorgeous surrounds of the Rocks. I snuck in a quick coffee before my appointment and had a wander around the harbour seriously appreciating living in such a beautiful city. Sydney's the 3rd location for this Atelier service, introducing it just after Paris and London.

The creation process was really straightforward and the service up there with the best- I chose a grey sweatshirt from an assortment of tees and pullovers before tackling the folio of archive designs for my front. After choosing the design I was given an option of colours for the transfer flock- it's no surprise that I strayed from the coloured options and went with white on grey.

The sweat was finished off with my choice of customisation- this is where you have the opportunity to get crazy and creative. I didn't get either of those things however and settled with ALISHAYI printed on the back neckline in a smaller print. A subtle finish but a winner on my personalisation front.

I'll be sure to share snaps of the sweater soon but in the meantime head over to 79 George St, The Rocks to create your own!


final image from Athletic Aesthetic

4 comments:

  1. Wish I lived there so I could get a personilised one too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are looking super cool !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photos, and personalised items are always the best!
    Lucia's Loves//Giveaway: Win a paisley skirt/trousers
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up on all my blogs, it's been too long since I've had a proper morning routine so I can totally relate to trying to get back into the flow of life. Congratulations on the internship! Where are you interning at if you don't mind my asking? (:

    ReplyDelete