JBL Pulse


If you're in the market for a 
portable sound system- stop searching. The sweet folks behind JBL sent me this gem to play around with and i can honestly say i'm loving it. For someone who's not ultra tech savvy, this was a piece of cake to pick up and use  out of the box- and I'm 100% sold on the ability to control it via an app on my phone- 21st Century, you're looking goood.

I can't wait to bring this camping in the summer- this beauty puts on a sick lightshow-  a little bit of The Weeknd ft the light display inside a tent sounds like a recipe for bliss to me! Throw in some DIY s'mores and I don't think I'd ever be leaving.

Currently on rotation:
Jazz Liberatorz ft. Asheru - I am hip hop
The Weeknd - Often
R. Kelly - Ignition (Remix)
Kanye West - Christian Dior denim flow
Chet Faker - Talk is Cheap (Ta-ku remix)
Partynextdoor - Break from Toronto
Chance the Rapper - Cocoa Butter Kisses
J. Cole ft. Drake  In the Morning
Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick (cool like dat)
Yellow Claw - 4 in the morning


JBL are giving you a chance to score your own through a series on competitons on instagram- so get snapping.This week's Challenge is "Your most colourful moment?" Head over to JBL Australia's instagram page for more details and next week's challenge!

Click here to find out more or pick up one yourself!

4 comments:

  1. This is looking super cool !

    Sara
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This thing sounds so cool.
    Love the playlist!

    I nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award.
    Hope you don't mind checking out the post on my blog :)

    Much Love, M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! This is super cool, but I was looking at the packaging and thought the image was the actual speaker! I didn't realise until I scrolled down and saw it in comparison to your hand. This looks wicked sweet, is it heavy though?
    Cat xx.
    http://www.revesdechatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete